“The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
About Diane Scott
Diane Scott, RN, MSN, ACC, Executive Coach
As an experienced consultant in strategic and transformational change, Diane has an extensive background in helping leaders develop and succeed. Her healthcare experience spans three decades as a healthcare administrator, clinician and graduate school educator.
A graduate of Georgetown’s Leadership Coaching program, her coaching experience outreach has included world leaders at the United Nations, Fortune 500 companies and with healthcare leaders throughout the world. Her work with the iOpener Institute for People and Performance in Oxford, UK, has assisted individuals, teams and organizations reach optimal outcomes with extraordinary results. She has worked extensively with supporting healthcare leaders by increasing their capacity for strategic leadership competency.
As the former Program Director for the Center for American Nurses, she led the initiatives in healthcare design and organizational conflict education and has authored over fifty national publications regarding conflict, leadership development, performance, productivity and business strategy. Serving as graduate faculty at Loyola, New Orleans, Diane specializes in coursework in human resource management and advanced finances.
- Former healthcare administrator and physician practice manager with more than 30 years of healthcare experience
- Lead faculty at Loyola University Graduate School with advanced healthcare finance coursework
- Georgetown University Leadership Coaching graduate and Professionally Certified Coach with more than 15 years of coaching experience
- International coaching experiences with global leaders and Fortune 100 technology companies
- Former partner at Oxford, UK, based-institute dedicated to increasing performance and productivity in workplaces